Axijet® High Plume Dilution Fans
The Axijet® High Plume Dilution Fan is used to extract laboratory, process, or fume hood effluent air and dilute the effluent with outside ambient air. Because of the nozzle design, the diluted effluent is displaced high into the atmosphere at a constant high discharge velocity. As a result, the Axijet has greater exhaust dilution, higher discharge velocity, greater exhaust mass, and a greater plume height than conventional blowers and fans. The Axijet is AMCA certified for both Air & Sound.
- High efficiency.
- Low radiated sound levels.
- Greater airflow and high-pressure capabilities, with stable operation throughout operating curve.
Venturi Perchloric Acid Exhaust System-MVT
What is Perchloric Acid?
Perchloric acid is clear liquid that has no odor. Solutions below 73% at room temperature are strong non-oxidizing acids. Perchloric acid becomes a strong oxidizer when heated or at higher concentrations, at or above 73%. Organic, metallic and non-organic salts formed from oxidation are shock sensitive and pose a great fire and explosion hazard.
A unique patent pending Corrosion resistant FRP perchloric acid exhaust system specifically designed by addressing the corrosion, fire, and explosion hazards of perchloric acid.
- Induced exhaust, no moving blower or moving parts in the air stream.
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) construction providing superior corrosion resistance to perchloric acid.
- Internal wash-down system to flush any accumulated crystals in the venturi.
- Water wash line is electrically heat traced to prevent freezing in sub-zero applications.
- Complies with “ACGIH” and “CRC Handbook on Laboratory Safety”. CRC reference
K-Kore™ Composite Air Plenums and Energy Recovery Plenums
The perfect product to provide years of trouble-free operation, K-Kore Composite Air Plenums and Energy Recovery Plenums use the latest technology in composite construction materials that renders steel construction obsolete.
- Lightweight construction. Up to 40% weight savings vs. steel construction.
- True no-thru-metal construction throughout the entire cabinet depth.
- Unlimited salt-spray resistance
- Highly Corrosion resistance.
- Flame Spread index of less than 25 when tested according to UL 723.