Climasys Controls in collaboration with Aramco Engineering team conducted a Critical Environment Systems Workshop on Thursday February 8th at the Double Tree Hilton Dhahran.
The workshop covered 2 main subjects:
1. Laboratory Exhaust Systems (MK Plastics):
• Codes, Standard & AMCA Certification
• High Plume Exhaust Fans Systems
• Chemical Corrosion Resistance Fans & Plenums
• Energy Recovery Systems for Chemical Laboratories
• Lead / Lag PLC based Control System for High Plume Fan Sets.
2. Air Flow & Pressurization Control For Chemistry Laboratories (Accutrol Air Valves):
• OSHA & ANSI/AIHA Z9.5 Standards
• Chemical Laboratories Mechanical Design Considerations.
• Accurtol Valves Vortex Shedding Air Flow measuring technology
• Accutrol Valves Low Pressure Drop & Low Noise Characteristics
• Accutrol AVC Fume Hood Control System
A PHD Certificate for total of (4) PDH credits was provided by MK Plastics & Accutrol for the a Engineering Team attendance